The Meeting Place at Fairway Executive Suites
If you ever need a place to hold meetings, you’ll love The Meeting Place at Fairway Executive Suites, where the conference rooms are named after tropical islands.
Now, you can have some fun when inviting your customers, clients or prospects to meet you in Fiji, Tahiti, Hawaii, Moorea or Bora Bora. While the rooms also have traditional numbers if needed, the island names help to break the ice and give your guests a social connection to remember you by.
We’ve made booking quick and easy:
- Simply call the Business Manager at 954-427-0339 to check availability and reserve your island room.
- Then click here to download The Meeting Place reservation form, fill it out and fax it to 954-429-1197 or click here to send it as an email attachment.
We’ve made pricing and payment simple too:
- $60 non-tenant charge made once a month only for the months a conference room is used
- $25 per hour
- Payment by invoice or credit card
- $25 fee if cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice
Your conference room options:
- Room 121 – Fuji – 4-5 people (small)
- Room 118 – Tahiti – 6-8 people (medium)
- Room 205 – Hawaii – 8-12 people (large)
- Room 222 – Moorea – 8-12 people (large)
- Room 226 – Bora Bora – 10-18 people (Xlarge)
What you get:
- Plenty of Free Parking
- Free Coffee Stations
- Water Coolers and Vending Machines
- Photo Copies: black / white – $0.10 per page
- Local Fax – $0.50 per page inbound and $0.25 per page outbound
- Long Distance Fax – $1.00 per page for Domestic and $1.50 per page for International
- Conference Room Phone – $10.00 flat fee